Car Brake service
- Estimated Pricing
Car brake repair service in vadodara
Brake safety is crucial to ensuring the safety of you and your automobile. Be sure to inspect your brakes regularly, and investigate any changes in brake pedal pressure, grinding, scraping, or squealing noises.
Brake Warning Signs:
- When the brake light on the dashboard turns amber, it means that there are issues with the anti-lock brake system (ABS).
- When you hear a grinding or squealing noise while braking, it may be an indication that your brake pads need to be replaced.
- If the brake dashboard light is red, it means that there is a system imbalance.
- When the brake pedal feels spongy or slow to respond, there may be an issue with the brake system.
If you notice any of these symptoms, it’s a good idea to have your car’s brakes checked.
Our Complete Care of Car Brake Repair Service
- Inspection of Entire Brake System
- Brake Pad Replacement
- Brake Disc Skimming
- Brake Oil Change
- Hand Brake Repair
- Brake Rotor Replacement
- Brake Calipers
- Parking Brake Shoe Replacement
- Rear Brake Shoes Replacement
- Top-up Brake Fluid
- Brake Bleeding
- Brake Light Inspection
- Brake Drum & Brake Rotor Refinished
- Genuine Brake Pads
Does Your Car Need Brake Repair Service?
Don’t wait just book appointment online and give best service to brakes.